Jackets are arguably among the most underrated clothes in our wardrobe. What is your jacket story? Can you wear them? Have you got some but they simply hang in your closet? Do you only wear them to work but cannot imagine that you would want to wear one lightly? Can you love Personalised Work Jackets?
I regularly hear all sorts of reasons why someone does not wear one. These reasons often include these:
- They Hide a large number Of Sins (as my mother would say). Is not this just the best reason! Whatever is going on beneath a coat is a mystery to everyone but you. Lumps, bumps, additional tummy, fuller buttocks, wiggly arms…nobody else can see it.
- This is an integral component for me because I am always cold. And, for somebody who runs hot and cold or goes from indoors to outside a lot, a coat is crucial because it enables you to easily adjust to the temperature fluctuations.
- Do not get me wrong. I am not talking about authority for a means of being intimidating or an abuse of power. It is about lending a feeling of self-confidence so that you hold your head higher. It may add structure to an outfit and a sense of purposefulness.
- They Add Visual Interest into an Outfit. Including a fabulous jacket is 1 way of bringing a little more character and flair to the ensemble. It doesn’t need to be on the top — again, it is all about expressing who you are and what makes Personalised Beanie Hats.
- Or, maybe you notice that you get a straight figure (no apparent waist definition). Maybe your shoulders are somewhat narrow and sloped so all you see are your buttocks. Whatever the circumstance, a coat is a miracle-worker. There are times when I feel like I have all three of these situations happening on my body at the same time! Whew! What an ideal garment.
- Here’s a distinctive fashion tip: should you not have well-defined waist, here is a little trick that can provide you the waist you never had (or lost) — particularly for those who have been avoiding belts. Put on a coat and then belt the shirt under so all you see (when the coat is unbuttoned) is the belt buckle and a tiny bit of the belt on both sides. Nobody else can tell if your waist is large, small, thick or thin. It is like magic!
Jackets don’t need to be ho-hum or stiff. These days they are available in all fabrics and designs, ranging from casual to trendy and from sophisticated to outrageous. You get to select the ideal taste for your personality and the event. Additionally, so many of them now include stretch in them that it is almost impossible to not be comfy!