A vacuum cleaner is an electrical device that causes suction to remove dust particles from the floor, draperies, and other surfaces. The dirt is collected and kept in the dust bag inside the cleaner to be disposed of later. This article discusses things people should know about vacuum cleaners.
The cleaners are of different types based on their use. They use electricity.Some of their functions are cleaning a variety of floors such as laminated floors, removing dirt from carpets, and also cleaning cars and stairs. The cleaners are also of different types that are comfortable to use and also of affordable prices.
Uses of different types of vacuum cleaners.
- Canister vacuums. They are used on hard floors, furniture, and also used to clean cars and sofas.
- Upright vacuums. They are used to clean carpets and also floors made from hardwood.
- Handheld vacuum. They are used to clean pets such as cleaning dog hair. They also clean sofas and anything that is furniture.
- Robotic vacuum. They are used to clean carpets and floors.
- Stick vacuum. Used to clean both kitchen floor and bathroom floor.
- Pet vacuum. Used to absorb and clean pet hairs and also the place.
During the purchase, vacuum cleaner price Kenya is relatively high due to the importance and quality of service that the cleaner offers.
Advantages of vacuum cleaners
- The purpose of vacuum cleaners is to help save energy and time and make work easier.
- They are hygienic as compared to using a broom.
- It is fairly easy to use since it comes with a simple procedure.
- They get rid of allergens from the air thus making the atmosphere less contaminated.
- When using the cleaner it is easy to remove the pet’s hairs.
- They are cost-effective as compared to their value.
- They have advanced features such as the addition of automatic surface revealing.
Disadvantages of vacuum cleaners
- It is difficult to get or buy their spare parts.
- There is the recurring cost of buying a dustbin bag because when buying the cleaner it doesn’t come with a reusable dustbin bag.
- Due to its large size, it can at times, get heavy.
What do you consider when purchasing a vacuum cleaner?
- Budget and price. One should make a one-time investment instead of buying fake cleaners now and then. You should also note that not all expensive vacuum cleaners are better.
- Do you want a dry or a wet vacuum cleaner? Wet vacuum cleaners are best where there are wet spills. While the dry ones are meant for dry vacuuming.
- Long warranty cleaners are relatively expensive.
- Suction power. For upright vacuum cleaners, they need 100 air watts while the cylinder vacuum cleaner will need 200 air watts.
- A vacuum cleaner with high-efficiency particulate air is the most preferred.
Due to the easy usage of vacuum cleaners and multi-purpose uses, they are one of the most commonly used household cleaning gadgets.