If you can’t help reaching out to Banjo Paterson and teaching the world English Language’s magic, you’re in for an adventure! Your yearning to spread the word around with English as Foreign Language is what the TEFL Certificate Course can help you with.
TEFL Certification gives you the wings to travel overseas and earn as a teacher for English! Doesn’t it sound wonderful to follow your passion and make a living out of it?
With the certification in hand, an adventure of a lifetime and satisfaction from your job awaits.
What Is TEFL Certification?
A TEFL or Teaching English as a Foreign Language is a globally recognised certificate to teach English worldwide. According to Statista, 1.35 billion people speak English, making it the most spoken language worldwide! As jaw-dropping as this number seems, English teachers’ opportunities are unimaginable.
With the possibilities in mind, you need to be cautious about the certification you’re willing to take. The course structure looks different for everyone based on how they want to take it.
But, it’s good news!
You get the course specifically curated and customised as per your needs!
What Are the Benefits You Get With TEFL Certification?
Other than helping you follow your passion for English, the certification course can benefit you in more than one way.
With the TEFL Certification in your resume, you:
- Diversify Your Skill Set: Whether teaching is your next career move or not, the certification will impress your employers with international experience.
- Receive a Lifetime Validity: The certification will enable you to get a lifetime accreditation for your professional English expertise. It comes with no expiry dates!
- Have a Competitive Edge: With the stamp of TEFL Certified, you will be able to get a higher salary to teach English abroad.
- Get More Confidence and Opportunities: Have you ever thought of giving the best classroom experience to your students with borders no bar? TEFL will help you realise your dreams!
The opportunities and advantages are endless with TEFL in your list of achievements!
How to Choose the TEFL Certificate Course
Before jumping right in with the certification and enrolling in the first course on Google, you need to sit with yourself.
Your enrollment with the course will begin a journey for you that requires commitment and dedication. Checking a few points off your list will certainly help you!
- Type of Course: See which course type works the best for you. You can opt for an online or offline program as per your convenience. The in-classroom option will give you an exclusive and immersive experience at a slightly higher cost.
- Time Flexibility: Attending regular classes might be a hassle with different commitments to follow through. You need to figure it out before your enrolment to ensure your focus remains with the certification.
- Check the Accreditations: Not every search result on Google will be authentic. You must cross-check and verify the genuineness of the institution offering the course.
- Recruitment Agreements: Some of the best institutions will enable you to get your first teaching job right after the certification. You want to have access to quality recruiters after passing the course!
The TEFL Certificate Course opens the doors to aspirational teachers who wish to make a difference. The certificate allows you to lay a solid foundation for your professional career in English for the world by helping people learn.
Your dream job to become an international English language teacher is just a certification away!