Imagine taking a safari in the company of some of the planet’s most majestic creatures. Picture yourself in the heart of India’s Jim Corbett National Park—a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to Bengal tigers, Asiatic elephants, and more than 500 species of birds. With our help, you can make this dream a reality.
We offer a variety of safaris designed to cater to every taste and budget. Whether you’re looking for an exhilarating adventure or a more relaxing experience, we have the perfect safari for you. Our experienced guides will take you on a journey through some of the most stunning wildlife habitats in the world.
So what are you waiting for? Book your safari today!
A Guide to the Different Safari Areas in Jim Corbett
When you’re planning a Safari in Jim Corbett, the first thing you need to decide is which area you want to visit.
Jim Corbett National Park is divided into five zones: Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela and Sambhar. Each of these zones has its own unique charm and attractions, and is perfect for different kinds of safaris.
For example, if you’re looking for a tiger safari, the Dhikala Zone is the place to be. This expansive area is home to plenty of tigers, as well as other wildlife including leopards, deer and wild boar.
If you’re looking for a more relaxed safari experience, consider the Bijrani Zone. This zone has a small population of tigers and leopards, as well as plenty of birds and other animals. It’s also less crowded than some of the other zones, making it perfect for those who want a more peaceful safari experience.
What You Need to Know Before Booking a Safari
When you are going for Jim Corbett Safari Booking, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. The first is the time of year you’re going. Different safaris are available at different times of the year, so make sure you pick the one that’s right for you.
The next thing to think about is the type of safari you want to go on. Do you want to see tigers? Elephants? Rhinos? All of the above? Once you know what you’re looking for, it’ll be easier to find a safari that fits your needs.
And finally, there’s budget to think about. Jim Corbett National Park is an affordable destination, but different safaris will cost more or less than others. Make sure you have a budget in mind and stick to it!
Planning Your Safari Tour of Jim Corbett
Now that you know all about safaris and jungle lodges, it’s time to plan your trip!
When you’re planning for Jim Corbett Safari Booking, the first thing you’ll need to do is decide on the duration of your tour. Jim Corbett National Park offers a range of safaris that range from one to five days. You can also choose to add on an extra day or two if you want to explore more of the area.
Once you’ve decided on the duration of your tour, the next step is to decide on the type of safari that you want to go on. There are three main types of safaris available: Jeep, Elephant and Canter. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to choose the one that best suits your needs.
The final step is to book your safari. You can do this online or by contacting one of our friendly tour operators.
Tips for a Safe and Memorable Safari
When planning for Safari Booking in Jim Corbett, it’s important to keep in mind that it is a wild environment with many hazards. To ensure your safety and an enjoyable experience, here are some tips that can help you have the best time:
- Make sure to pack appropriate clothing for the season. Safari trips require going out into the wilderness and climate-appropriate clothing is essential.
- Stay in your vehicle at all times. Many animals can be dangerous, especially if they feel threatened so it’s important to stay in your vehicle while spotting wildlife.
- Bring binoculars or a camera with a long lens so you can observe animals further away without disturbing them or putting yourself in danger of being too close.
- Take precautions against mosquitoes during nighttime safaris as they may carry diseases such as malaria. So wear long sleeves, apply insect repellent, and bring mosquito nets just in case.
Following these general tips will help guarantee a safe yet memorable journey while exploring Jim Corbett’s vast wildlife range!
What to Pack for Your Trip to Jim Corbett
Packing for your trip to Jim Corbett Safari? Here’s a list of the things you should remember to take with you:
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes: Make sure to pack shoes that have good traction on slippery surfaces, as there may be some places you need to tread with caution.
- Binoculars: These will help you get a better look at the wildlife in the park without alerting them.
- Camera: Don’t forget to bring your camera so that you can capture all the stunning sights inside Jim Corbett.
- Sunscreen, hat and bug spray: Most of the parts of Jim Corbett will be exposed to direct sunlight, so make sure to pack enough sunscreen and hats. Also, bug repellent can come in handy while trekking as there are many species of insects in the area.
- Water bottle and snacks: Don’t forget to carry a water bottle with you while exploring Jim Corbett. It is also important to carry a few snacks such as trail mix or energy bars that will give you an energy boost during your safari.
Remember – the more prepared you are, the more enjoyable your safari will be!
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to take a trip to the wild side and book a safari in Jim Corbett. With so much to see and do, you’re sure to have an amazing time. Remember, the earlier you book, the better your chances of getting the dates and accommodation you want.