A fact cannot be denied that water is an everyday necessity for every other human being. There are still places in India where people are still trying hard to access their need for water. Furthermore, if we talk about the Doctor Fresh Water ATMs, the government has taken a positive step towards providing safe drinking water where piped infrastructure is difficult to be built. Also, there are several manufacturers of Water ATMs in India that ensure more benefits but less maintenance cost.
In India, millions of Indians have got affected by water-borne diseases. Therefore various government and private authorities took the initiative to provide hygienic, and clean, mineralized water at super affordable rates to every locality. It’s indeed a time to empower human safety and well-being with facilities like Water ATM installation plans. The plan is to serve millions of Indians with the best quality water with the highest level of convenience.
What Is A Water ATM?
A Water ATM is also called a “Water Vending Machine”. It is installed to make the people have access to healthy drinking water with convenience and at affordable rates. Furthermore, it is a water dispensation structure that can either be manual or automatic to have access through a smart card or coin.
Water ATM can also be considered as a constituency RO. It is the safest and inexpensive alternative for safe and potable or drinkable water. Moreover, it can be installed in public places like bus stops, metro stations, nursing homes, railway stations, hospitals, Mahanagar Palika, and even in private places.
Benefits of Water ATMs
- Affordability: Water ATM is a cost-efficient alternative for urban and rural areas in comparison to packaged drinking water. The people in rural areas have to depend more on packaged drinking water which is a great investment for them
- Safety: Water ATMs assure clean and safe water to drink. It further reduces the chance of getting affected by water-borne diseases like jaundice. In India, the groundwater in most areas is fully polluted that can even lead to fatal disease or renal fault
- Accessibility: Next, through Water ATM people can have access to safe drinking water 24/7. Easy access to Water ATM is assured via a pay-per-use system whenever they want
- Saved time & efforts: Moreover, it is beneficial for women in rural areas who travel miles for water, thus saving their efforts and valuable time. People spending time fetching water for hours often face problems of late reach to the office or their workplaces. This Water ATM will make drinking water access possible for 24 hours
- Environment protection: Water ATM will further lead to less usage of packaged drinking water in plastics which is not only unsafe for you but for the environment also.
Functioning of Water ATM Machine:
As much as drinking water is a necessity, the people in rural and urban areas are facing it tough to have a way to it. It is also stated that the water supplied by the municipality through pipe connections is contaminated and turns unfit to consume. At first, the functioning of the Water ATM can be operated either through electrical power or solar energy. This system is used for providing water to the localities where water quality is not good
- The water in the Water ATM passes through the water basin and reaches the filter of activated carbon and route having multiple layers of sand. Further, it removes the foul smell from the water
- Next, the UV system demolishes the bacteria from the water
- Now, the purified water will be stored in the water tank and passes to the water chiller to deliver the water to you
- Thus people can use the coin or smart card for obtaining water. Water ATM cards need to be recharged. It can be recharged by the operator of the plant or the concerned franchisee. At a time, the user can get about 20 liters of water. Thus, the water ATM is ecologically friendly and saves huge costs on investment and Maintenance too
Note: The gases and toxic oil particles present in the water are removed with the help of activated natural carbon. Also, the micron particles are removed through 5-micron filtration from RO water service on time.
Read More About: katmovie
Importance of Water ATMs For Infrastructure Development
Formerly, the Water ATMs are a recent invention for Indian localities. It has served and benefited people for decades. Water ATMs have served many needy people for whom reaching the water source was difficult. Consequently, the Water ATM is a self-operating enclosed structure that distributes water in return for a smart card or cash payment. The major initiative is to install water ATMs in public places like bus stops or railway stations, and more. Moreover, in Mumbai and various metropolitan cities, various industrial sites and plants have the Water ATM installed. Above all, the Water ATMs have delivered huge benefits to even slums, individuals, and at community levels.
Read More About: apkpure