Decorating the interior walls with a set of laces house building company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน Frames must be built around the slats, especially on masonry or concrete walls. The installation of the frame will help to lift the hatch from the surface of the wall as shown in the enlarged picture, which will insulate the sound and heat insulating properties. In general, the slats are fixed with nails or screws. Or may use glue as well to increase the strength. The final appearance of the wall decorated with lumber will depend on the details of the joint work on the slats and the shape of the slats.
Planks or planks may also be used to decorate the walls. The edge of the sheet may be cut straight. into the tongue or grooving into various shapes. The beauty of this type of decoration may depend on the width of the plank. sheet orientation spacing between sheets and details of the joint work as the main
- Ceiling lotus set
- Frame around the slat panel.
- The hatch panel may have a plane of the center surface lower than or equal to the surrounding frame.
- Eyebrows protect the chair.
- A set of control panels.
- The wooden siding or plank is hit horizontally with nails attached to the rear truss.
- Solid wood to form a frame around the slat panel.
- Solid wood as an edge.
- Plywood or solid wood to make slats.
- The wooden siding or slatted plank is hit vertically with nails attached to the horizontal frame behind it.
- Lotus to close the seam.
- The frame around the slatted panel is made of solid wood.
- Veneer or solid wood to make slats.
- Plywood supports or supports as appropriate.
- Leave a gap for the expansion of the wood at every joint.
- Skirting, floor, wall/apron
- surface finish
The use of plywood to decorate the cabinet work. and furniture For building a house รับสร้างบ้าน , there will be plywood to choose from, both hardwood and softwood. Each sheet has a common size of 4′ × 8′ (1,220 × 2,440), and thicknesses can be selected from ¼”, 3⁄8″, ½” and ¾” (6, 10, 13 and 19).
wood grain selection
The beauty of decorating with that veneer. will depend on the selection of patterned wood and colors to be consistent, connected to each other accordingly. This will have a significant effect on the look that comes out when the decoration is finished.
- Wood-eye pattern is obtained by bringing pieces of wood from the same type of wood to be arranged upside down and converging to form a wooden eye. They look like reflections of each other.
- V-type is obtained by arranging pieces of wood from the same type of wood to line the wood grain of the next panel. It has the opposite slope of the previous sheet. create a v-shaped pattern
- Overlap type It is obtained by bringing the pieces of wood to arrange them so that the direction of the pattern is all facing the same direction.
- Rhombus It is obtained by stacking 4 pieces of wood so that the ends of the stripes are connected diagonally to form a square with each piece of wood.
- Randomly, by arranging the pieces of wood in different ways. no pattern selection to get a comfortable pattern
Quality level of hardwood plywood
- Grade N is a specially selected grade. It has a smooth surface suitable for work that needs to show wood grain.
- Grade A has a smooth surface, suitable for work that needs to be painted over.
- Grade B, suitable for temporary work.
Quality of softwood plywood
- Premium grade, no marks on each wood grain. can be arranged in a row without having to sort again will have little tree eyes
- Good grade, suitable for displaying wood grain. It is similar to Premium. But there may be a slightly different pattern. where the color is no different
- General grade, smooth surface and few defects. But there may be distorted lines, faded colors and some wood eyes.
- Used grade will have faded color, distorted lines, wood eye and moderate marks.
- Support grade There will be more blame but will not affect the strength of the veneer
wood grain pattern
Wood grain will occur naturally depending on the line of sawing. Because in the cross section of the trunk there are rings, buds, etc., therefore, different patterns are formed. If different logs are cut
- Turning with blades will rely on the rotation of the garden wood to the blade This will get wood with a pattern of light and dark streaks like a wave ridge.
- Slash in half will cut Chung Mai in half and parallel to each other towards the center of Chung Mai
- Slash ¼ of an oblique chung. will slash perpendicular to the year band
- Half turning produces a mixed pattern between full turning and half turning.
- Turning along crevices to reduce wood grain patterns. Commonly used on oak or trees belonging to the same family