Many men experience low self-esteem when they meet their life partner at a lonely place. This embarrassment is usually caused by a tiny penile or ed. Nowadays, there are various treatments are available that treat Ed and helps in Penis Enhancement. Some men consider penile implants. The surgery means the flexible or inflatable bars are placed in the penis. Inflatable rods include a saline solution-filled device and a scrotum-hidden pump. As you push the pump, the saline solution goes to the unit and emits it, making it an erection. Later, the system can again deflate. Currently, this technique is intended for men who have successfully attempted other ED therapies. The results satisfy most men who have undergone this surgery.
Who’s a good candidate for a penile implant?
You could be an implant surgery candidate if:
- You still have ED which affects your sex life.
- You have already used medications like sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra), tadalafil (Cialis), and avanafil (Stendra). These medicines lead to erection up to 70% of the men who use them in intercourse.
- You tried a pump for the penis (vacuum constriction device).
- You have a disorder that will not be resolved with most therapies, such as Peyronie’s disease.
You may not be a successful applicant if:
- ED is likely to be reversible.
- ED is only because of emotional problems.
- You have an inflammation of the urinary tract.
- Sexual attraction or feeling is lacking.
How many types of implants are available?
Here are three types of penile implants that include:
The most widely used form is inflatable devices. A fluid reservoir is placed under the abdominal wall in a 3-piece implant. The scrotum is implanted with the pump and release valve. In the penis, two inflatable tubes are implanted. It is the largest form of penile implant surgery, but the most rigid erection is made. However, it is possible to cause more parts to potentially malfunction.
In a two-piece implant, the reservoir is also part of the pump that is located in the scrotum. This is a less complex procedure. In addition, the erections are a little less solid than the three-piece implant. This pump can take more time to function, but less skill is needed for this procedure.
Semi-rigid rods are used as another form of surgery, and they are not inflatable. This equipment remains solid all the time after implant. You can place your penis against your body or bend it away to have intercourse.