The vacation rental property offers the amenities that can make a massive difference between a guest who returns repeatedly and a one-time guest. As a host, the most critical responsibility for you is to take care of your property so that the guests can experience an enjoyable stay.
The kind of accommodation you offer, the location of your rental property, and the type of guest that is expected you to host are reflected by your amenities.
Amenities can set and make you apart and stand out by making your property jump from good to great. In this article, we will learn everything you need to know about the list of the must-haves in your vacation rentals.
It would take more time and room to compile a vacation rental kitchen checklist for the kitchen, as many small items need attention and tracking.
- Cups and glassware (wine glasses, etc.)
- Cookware, including pots and pans
- Cooking utensils (sharp knives are a must)
- Kid-friendly dishes (small utensils, cute plates & bowls, sippy cups)
- Dishwashing soap and sponge
- Food storage containers
- Paper towels and cleaning solutions
- Coffee machine and kettle
- Coffee and tea
- Cutting board
- Condiments and seasonings
- Trash bags and garbage can
- Dishwasher safe and durable dishware of good quality
Your guests might appreciate small details like extra paper towels in your vacation rental properties.
When it comes to providing help for your guests to relax, the bedroom is the most critical room. You have to make a comfortable surrounding ideal for positive vibes and long naps in this room.
- Extra blankets
- Proper material of curtains to block the sunlight in the morning
- Alarm clock
- Wall unit cooling or ceiling fan
- Quality bed linens and high-thread-count sheets
- Bedside tables and lamps
- High-quality pillows
- Extra clothing hangers
If you want to enhance your guests’ experience, you can install bonuses for them like flat speakers inside the headband for comfort and fun. This will help the guests to sleep easily.
Cleanliness is the topmost priority in a bathroom. The room expects cleanliness.
- Face soap and bath soap
- Hand soap
- Body, face, and hand towels (for each guest)
- Small garbage cans and trash bags
- Conditioner and shampoo
- Toilet paper (add extra rolls for emergencies)
You should ensure that you have all these items in your bathroom even though it is quite likely for your guests to carry their toiletries with them.
You should consider including toothbrushes and toothpaste, shaving cream and razors, and feminine products to step above average what the guest might expect.
With that, we have concluded this article. After thorough research, we hope we can help you with everything you need to know about the list of the must-haves in the vacation rentals that we mention above.
You have to ensure that every item is well-stocked in your home so that your guests feel comfortable and more at home. Also, the amenities are supposed to be working out in good order. But, it is difficult to identify the expected items that you might miss out on.