Do you want to create multiple Amazon seller accounts to improve your business performance? Check out this article to learn how to create accounts.
There are cases where you want to create multiple Amazon seller accounts for different purposes. However, creating multiple seller accounts on Amazon is not easy. In this article, Amazoker will guide you on how to create multiple seller accounts on Amazon and how to deal with account issues effectively and safely.
How to create multiple seller accounts on Amazon
You must ensure that you meet the necessary conditions before you can create multiple Amazon seller accounts by following these steps:
Step 1: Create a new email for each account
Do not use personal or previously used emails for other accounts, but create a new, separate email for each account.
When creating a new email, choose a professional name and one that relates to the type of product or brand you want to sell on Amazon. For example, if you want to sell books on Amazon, you can choose an email name like [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], etc.
Step 2: Register a seller account on Amazon
To sign up for an Amazon seller account, you need a new email. Then, go to the Amazon link and choose “Sell as a professional”. Next, click “Create your Amazon account” and enter your name, email, password, and confirm password. Finally, press “Next” to proceed with the rest of the steps.
Next, you will be asked to provide other information and documents to complete the registration process, including Personal Information, Business information, Payment Information, Tax information, and Product information.
Register a seller account on Amazon
Remember that this information and documents must be different for each Amazon seller account. You should not use information and documents that have already been used for other accounts. Otherwise, the subscription may be rejected or cancelled by Amazon. If it happens, you may need to use the Amazon account reinstatement service.
Step 3: Notify Amazon of your accounts
After successfully registering your seller accounts on Amazon, you need to notify Amazon of your multiple accounts. If Amazon accepts your request, you will be allowed to use multiple seller accounts on Amazon. If not, you will have to explain more or edit your information.
In case Amazon accepts your request, you need to manage each account separately and comply with Amazon’s policies and guidelines. You should not use multiple accounts to manipulate sales metrics, avoid negative feedback, or violate Amazon’s terms of service.
Notify Amazon of your accounts
How to deal with issues when creating multiple seller accounts on Amazon
In the process of creating multiple Amazon seller accounts you may encounter some typical problems such as your account being locked or deleted due to violating the rules and policies of Amazon. Here are some ways to deal with issues when creating multiple seller accounts on Amazon:
- Find out the cause and severity of the violation.
- Follow the instructions of Amazon to correct the violation, including: Stop selling activities on the affected accounts; Delete or edit the products, content or information that violate; Refund or resend the unfinished orders; Pay any debts or fees to Amazon.
- Improve the quality and safety of products, customer service and delivery.
- Submit a Plan of Action to Amazon by writing your email clearly, concisely and professionally, and should not blame, beg or plead with Amazon.
- Waiting for review results from Amazon. Once you submit the action plan, a response will be received from Amazon within 2-3 business days. If Amazon accepts your plan of action, you will be able to reopen your account and continue selling. Otherwise, you will have to resubmit your improvement action plan or accept the loss of your account.
- Use the Amazon Appeal service: With the Amazon account reinstatement service, sellers will be able to handle issues related to creating multiple Amazon seller accounts.
- With a rigorous process: in-depth evaluation of the seller account to identify the main issues, prepare an action plan to correct and establish procedures to ensure that the account is always active; handle diverse requests from customers; and have many service packages suitable for customer needs.
Amazon Appeal service is the optimal solution and brings long-term results
This is also the optimal solution and brings long-term results. Customers using the service will always be assured that their multiple seller accounts on Amazon are always in working condition.
Creating multiple seller accounts on Amazon is a way to expand your business on the largest e-commerce platform in the world. However, sellers may also encounter some problems when creating multiple seller accounts on Amazon. In addition to the usual ways of handling such as above, using the Amazon account reinstatement service of Amazkoer is a perfect choice to keep your account always working well.