Back to buy again!
Selling websites or E-Commerce websites nowadays has grown very high within the past 2-3 years, and sales through online channels have also increased because more people have access to the internet and it’s very easy to use. Just having one smartphone can be used to do many things. It has completely changed the way of life of people in the digital age. And the business sector itself has to adapt to keep up with the globalization trend as well.
With the fact that everyone can use the Internet, anyone can easily turn themselves into an online business. But what followed was “Having competitors” is full and if we already have our own website. And want to make our online store more attractive to customers than other places the most important thing is I want customers to come and buy from our shop only. Is there a way?
Let me tell you that Web design company Singapore the selling website sells like web design techniques. Most of them are not only good for products or doing SEO alone. But there is also the matter of making a website that is pleasing to online shopping as well. So we summarize the information in brief. Let everyone read about what the website that customers buy and come back to buy again. What should be and how should it be? Let’s go see together
Web pages must load quickly and the most convenient to use
– 47% of online shoppers think responsive websites are more attractive to stay
– Users judge how easy or difficult a website is based on the Site’s Navigation or search engine. And the web’s product classification
– 3 out of 4 customers will immediately close the website. If the website loads too slowly for other factors that affect the closure of the web Read more at how do you make a website that attracts people to see it?
– Try to optimize the page based on mobile impressions. Because more than 77% of customers aged 18-29 choose to shop online via mobile phones.
Conclusion – If you want the website to be attractive and retain incoming customers It has to provide customers with a comfortable, fast and usable experience on every device.
The information is complete, accurate, and clear.
– The main factor that prevents people from buying the product or web services because “not enough information”
– 68% of customers need enough information to make them understand the product or the clearest service
– 77% of customers clearly stated that Content on product pages is the key to direct purchase decisions. Even if the product is the same with other stores
– 40% of shoppers are curious about the Q&A of a particular product or service. More than just descriptions
– 83% of shoppers feel that having a way to ask brands about their products and services (via chat, LINE or phone, etc.) is also important in their purchasing decisions.
Conclusion – Buyers don’t just need a product description anymore but wanting insights in a way how have you used it? What can help or is it good In order to make a purchase decision, therefore, the information on the web page must be complete, accurate, and clear enough.
Product images must be beautiful, clear, and visible in every detail
– 26% of customers close the page immediately when they see a broken image or too few product images
– 50% of customers want to see high-quality, sharp, and well-composed images
– 67% of customers say they need beautiful images of high quality on the product page because it’s the most important part
– 71% of customers use the zoom-in function to see the smallest details of the product makes a decision
– 39% of customers will close the page or press back immediately if the image doesn’t load or loading too slow
Conclusion – Because online shopping is the buyer will not be able to touch the product. Make the picture have to come and help here so that customers can see the product clearly and the most detailed But the image must appear immediately and high quality too If your website does not meet these conditions Customers are sure to close
Reviews must have and if it’s good, it must not be a horse
– Before deciding to buy Web development company Singapore something most customers tend to survey reviews. Or reviews of buying products from that store first to build confidence
– 73% of customers want to know the opinions of previous customers. How about buying products here? Is it real or not, is it a good product, etc.
– 50% of customers want to see reviews of every product they browse
– 48% of customers will tell you about the advantages of the product or that brand If all the reviews found are true and not too prejudiced
*Why are reviews important?
– This is what makes users feel more confident in their purchases that he will get the product as he really wants
– builds confidence in the brand very well
– guarantees the safety of the purchase and guarantee not to be deceived
Conclusion – Consumers don’t want to hear brands talk about their products. But he wants a variety of opinions that are based on truth and without prejudice. If your product is really good, people will watch. If not good, then bring those comments to improve. This is part of the review to build trust and the credibility of your brand is very good.
The search must fast have a variety of functions
– Internal Search System or Navigation System is the first thing users will decide if this website is good or bad
– 71% of buyers use Search Box first thing when they visit the website and use it regularly
– 70 require the Filter Search function to filter what is most relevant to your needs.
These way affected in SEO Web development. I invite you to visit our recommended site by clicking on the highlighted link which are mentioned in this article.