If you pay your phone bill monthly or quarterly, you’re definitely in the majority. Most people are on mobile phone contracts, and most of us pay at the end of the month. The good news is that if you want to play and win free spins on popular games from your mobile phone, you can now pay from your mobile device and get charged at the end of the month via your phone bill!
It really couldn’t be simpler either. Every time you need to fund your e-wallet in order to spin the reels, you’re just a few clicks away, without credit or debit cards, personal information, or lengthy waits.
How do you pay via your phone bill?
Paying using a phone bill just requires you to type in your mobile phone number on the payment section of your chosen online casino, as well as how much cash you want to deposit into your e-wallet. The casino will then send you a text message which you’ll need to access in order to confirm the transaction. Once you’ve confirmed, it’s all done, without you even having to get off the sofa!
You’ll see all your transfers made to your online account listed when your bill comes through at the end of the month.
Gone are the days of typing in all your credit card details every time you want to make a payment. With pay via phone bill, you can do everything with the same phone you use to play the slots games.
What are the benefits of paying with your phone bill?
1) Paying with phone bill is safe and secure. You’ll never need to type in your credit card information, only your phone number. This means that your personal banking details will remain safe.
2) Transparency – The online casino will always send you an SMS to the same device you’re transferring money from, asking you to confirm the transaction.
3) Convenience – With a few clicks you can deposit funds into your e-wallet instantaneously.
4) Free – It is an entirely free payment method with no hidden charges and costs involved.
5) Instantaneous – Whereas bank transfers could take days to go through, this method goes through in seconds.
Monitoring your spending with the pay by phone bill option
As you can opt for this payment method with all major UK mobile networks, it’s now easier than ever to monitor what you’re spending.
You can set a limit on the amount of cash you deposit. This means that if you’re uncomfortable with spending over £500 a month on your online casino site, simply set a cap at that amount and you’ll be unable to transfer any more over.
This helps to avoid any unpleasant surprises at the end of the month when you get your phone bill sent to you. Make sure to speak to your provider, and although a few network operators may allow you to increase your monthly limit by calling up their customer service team, others, such as O2, impose strict limits.