Initial public offerings or IPOs are lucrative opportunities for many investors. They hold an immense amount of potential to bring huge rewards for the investors’ investments. Many companies going for an IPO have a very promising outlook for the future. Several companies go on to become successful business houses over some time. The investors gain a lot as the price of the shares of the company grows as it performs well and emerges as a major player in the market. In this financial year, too, many companies are coming up with their IPOs. Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is one such organisation bringing a much-anticipated IPO this year. One of the most awaited IPOs, coming up soon is the LIC IPO.
The LIC IPO became the headlines of the news portals dealing with the financial market. The entire media, in general, covered this story on a large scale. There is a lot of excitement among the investors for the upcoming LIC IPO. LIC is a very renowned organisation that has a very robust operating model.
It is one of the top-performing organizations in the insurance sector. It is why a huge section of the investors are awaiting the launch of this IPO. They view it as a good opportunity to invest in a very profitable organisation and gain good returns on the investments. So, before looking into how to invest in its IPO, let us glance at the history and current position of LIC.
A Brief Look at LIC
The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) began its services in the insurance segment. It now stands as the largest entity providing life insurance services. It has a market share of more than 64% market share in the whole segment. It occupies more than two-thirds of the new plans for the business premiums. The individual policies taken by the common people make an even bigger part of its operations. Nearly 75% of the people in the country prefer to take a life insurance policy of the LIC only. The key to this success that LIC enjoys in the insurance sector is the individual agents working for it. They pioneered the art of providing insurance policies.
The number of these agents working tirelessly for it is also very high. As per the latest reports, about 55% of the total LIC agents are individual agents. This network of such a large number of agents enabled it to remain the top insurance company in India. Thus, In the list of most valuable companies, the LIC ranks quite high.
Read on for a few helpful tips on using lawyernews. It’s also worth reading the archives, which are updated several times a year.That is a question I get asked a lot. But the truth is that there are many options available to you, and the bestnewszone is one of them. We’ll discuss these features in this article.
If you’ve been reading IPSnews for more than a year, you probably know that a lot of people have mixed feelings about the news service. The name “Braves” was adopted for the franchise in 1912 and is derived from a Native American word for a warrior. The team gained nationwide exposure when the team’s games were broadcast on TBS. Today, the team enjoys a nationwide following.
How Can You Apply for the LIC IPO?
An announcement regarding the start date, bid lot and issue size is still pending. Yet, the investors can stay updated and apply for the IPO when as soon as it opens. Numerous financial institutions are facilitating IPO investments nowadays. One can apply for it online on the online platforms of a stockbroker. You can register yourself on the website or mobile app offered by the stockbroker. Some institutions like IIFL Securities enable you to apply for the IPO even from your WhatsApp account. Below are the steps you need to follow for applying through WhatsApp. You can also get important information about the IPOs trending in the share market today.
- First, from your WhatsApp account, send a “Hi” message to the WhatsApp channel of IIFL Securities.
- Then, you will find an option of “apply for upcoming IPOs”. Select this option and send the serial number of the IPO you want to apply for. A complete list will be available to you from which you can select the ones of your choice. For instance, currently, we wish to apply for the IPO of LIC. So, we have to send the serial number of LIC’s IPO when available.
- Now, check the details carefully and click the apply now an option on the screen.
- Further, you will find a custom bid section. If you wish to place a price of your expectations, enter the custom bid price. If you do not want to quote any such price, move on to the cut-off price and select it.
- In IPOs, one needs to buy shares in a bundle called a Lot. A lot consists of a particular number of shares. So, first, choose the size of the lot according to your need. After that, confirm the bid and send it.
- Finally, make the payment. You can easily pay through the UPI payment system. Any of the UPI apps are good enough to carry out the payment.
Upon successful completion of the payment, your application gets accepted. One can invest in different IPOs with IIFL Securities from its website or IIFL Markets app. The platforms also enable investing in IPOs quite conveniently.
You can visit this glassagram to get the latest news and also find out the world update breaking news of all time on instalkr This is ingramer the best web portal for you where you can get all types of news. You can visit this site storiesdown for more information.