What Do You Know About Delta 9?
How much do you know about Delta 9? Most people know the basics of it. Delta 9 is a strain of THC, that’s a given. Marijuana contains the Delta 9 THC strain too. Delta 9 THC is actually the strain of THC that has all of those psychedelic traits that everyone loves.
Did you know that Delta 9 THC is actually the biggest part of why marijuana is illegal? Pretty wild, I know. Those psychedelic traits are the reason why, of course.
So, you would think that surely there is NO way that Delta 9 could be legal. However, you would be super wrong in that way of thinking. How can this be possible though? Let’s take a look.
You’ve heard of CBD by now, I am quite sure. It’s all the rage, and has been since it became legal. It is made from the hemp plant. The Farm Bill that was put into place that allows for CBD to be legally produced, states that only 0.3 percent of Delta 9 is allowed to be inside of CBD products. It cannot contain more than 0.3 percent.
That doesn’t seem like much, or a big deal. I get what you’re thinking, BUT this allows for there to be a loophole, a gray area so to speak. As long as the product only contains the 0.3 percent of Delta 9 THC, it is considered legal.
This means that you can size up a product to have 25 mg of Delta 9 THC inside of it, yet it stays compliant with the Farm Bill because it is no more than 0.3 percent. It’s pretty wild what is able to be done. It’s the best!
Where Can This Legal Delta 9 Be Found At?
If it wasn’t obvious before, I want to make certain that I point it out. This form of Delta 9 is produced from the hemp plant, not the cannabis plant. That is why this version of Delta 9 is allowed to be legal.
Where is this form of Delta 9 legal at? Essentially everywhere. It’s legal everywhere that allows CBD products to be legally distributed and sold within their state. There’s only a handful of states that don’t allow for CBD things to be sold, so that means you are more likely to live in a state where hemp derived Delta 9 is legal!
If you aren’t quite sure what your state laws on CBD are, a quick Google search will give you the information that you need. Don’t worry if you do happen to live in a state where it’s banned, or illegal. When you travel you can always get some to try then. You just cannot bring any home with you, sadly.
If you’re thinking that this legal form of Delta 9 is hard to find, then you would be wrong. It’s actually easier to find that you would think. You don’t have to go into
the back alley, or try finding some on dark web. None of that is involved in finding hemp sourced Delta 9 products, because they are legal.
Where can you find these products at within your state though? They’re not hard to find, if I’m being honest. Some places to look at are:
- Some nearby gas stations could have some Delta 9 products. If the gas station carries CBD products, then they very well could also have some Delta 9 things as well. It’s worth taking a look.
- Your local tobacco shop is a great place to find Delta 9 products. They often carry a small variety of CBD and Delta 8 products, so they will probably have Delta 9 things in the store as well.
- Of course, there is always the option to just shop online. This will give you the biggest selection to choose from on what kind of Delta 9 products are out there.
Have You Tried Delta 9 Chocolate?
Delta 9 comes in many forms, just like any of the other products that are out there on the market. However, I think a favorite of mine might be the Delta 9 chocolate. It combines the two best things into one. I mean, who doesn’t love their chocolate with a little side of Delta 9?
If you haven’t given Delta 9 chocolate a try, then you’re definitely missing out on an amazing experience! Your mouth would be overjoyed to eat it, I promise.
How To Find The Best Delta 9 Chocolate?
There are different ways to get in your Delta 9 chocolate, as well as different brands that are out there making it. It might be a little hard to know what you should choose, or what’s the best out there.
I’m here to help out a little with that. Make your decision making a little easier. There are some things that you can keep in mind while searching for your Delta 9 chocolate, such as:
- Are there any popular brands that you’ve heard people talking about? Word of mouth is the best. People aren’t going to brag about a product that is trash. Keep this in mind.
- What strength of Delta 9 are you looking for? How much quantity are you wanting? These are important factors that go into decision making too.
- Highest price doesn’t equate to highest quality. Some things are just overpriced. It’s a wild ride out here.
- Read up on any reviews that have been left by previous customers. They will be honest, raw reviews, which will explain if a brand of Delta 9 chocolate is trash or not.
What Are You Waiting For?
You now know there is a legal form of Delta 9 THC that’s on the market for you to buy, and consume. Even better, that is a form of it that comes in chocolate. So, my question for you is, what are waiting for? Go find yourself some, and experience all of the greatness that hemp sourced Delta 9 chocolate has in store for you.