People change their houses for multiple reasons. One of them are Vastu faults, which makes them face negativities and unfavorability frequently. Neither there is success in their lives nor their peace in the house. As per astrology, all this is connected to the Kundli of an individual. How? Let us see. Read more about Horoscope trends from Allure, and discover new ideas, makeup looks, skin-care advice, the best beauty products & tips.
For possessing housing comforts, astrologers usually study the 4th house in the natal chart of the person. Also, its lord or the ruling planet is considered along with it. Moreover, if the placement of Saturn is favorable in the Kundli of a person, he or she shall enjoy luxuries and all comforts. However, if the planet is debilitated, afflicted, or combusted, individuals might face negative consequences in the major periods of Saturn.
Lal Kitab and house Vastu
As per the Lab Kitab, the Karak for housing comforts is the 2nd house. Along with it, the 7th house also illustrates comforts and discomforts regarding housing. One can get free Kundli analysis at Astrotalk to know the position of planets in their horoscope and how their housing and comfort sector shall be. However, in general, astrologers say that the Saturn transit in the 2nd, 4th, or 7th house makes the probability of the house changing higher and better.
Moreover, Lal Kitab astrology says that if the planet Saturn covers the 1st house. Also, if the 7th and the 10th houses are not occupied by any planet, individuals shall possess a high chance to have a great house. However, depending on the planet’s condition, situations might go otherwise, and the individual might run into debts to buy a house.
Planet Saturn and house construction
Planet Saturn plays a major role in housing matters. Let us see how it shall impact the Kundli of the person:
- If the planet Saturn is in the 2nd house of the natal chart, construction works of the house must not be stopped in the middle.
- Possessing Saturn in the 3rd house might lead the natives to problems if they enter within three days of house completion.
- Having Saturn in the 5th house shall lead to troubles for the children post house completion. However, if the native’s children help in house construction, situations will be good.
- Possessing planet Saturn in the 7th house might make the native create multiple houses. However, as a negative impact, he or she may sell the house under compelling situations.
- Having Saturn in the 8th house may make the natives face multiple difficulties in house construction. Moreover, having the planet in the 9th house might create intensifying troubles (almost equivalent to the native’s father’s death).
People must keep in mind that the pointers are general. Therefore, before getting a house constructed, one can get a free Kundli analysis at Astrotalk and make sure their steps are right regarding house construction.
Housing and Vastu Shastra
If we connect the Kundli of the person with Vastu Shastra, we shall see that the 7th house represents the West direction, the 4th house represents the North, the 10th house as South, while the 1st house is known to be the cast direction (East).
Also, the 3rd house illustrates the North-East direction, the 5th and the 6th house shows the North-West, the 8th, and 9th house illustrates the South-West, and the 11th and 12th house shows the South-East direction.
Ahead, the Vastu astrology says that each planet represents one direction in Vaastu Shastra. Sun represents East, Moon represents North-West, Mars represents South, Mercury represents North, Jupiter is for North-East, Venus is for South-East, Saturn illustrates West, and Rahu and Ketu govern the South-West direction.
According to Astrotalk Astrologers, if the ruling planet of the house is in an exalted condition or is in a strong position in Kendra, the direction it depicts is favorable for the person. However, if it is ill or negative on the birth chart, the person may confront Vastu Dosha.