It was not so long ago that cleaning in companies was carried out by staff recruited internally. From now on, many companies specializing in the cleaning of premises have made this mission a real profession with its techniques, its qualifications, and its adapted equipment. Calling on professionals offers you several advantages. Jacobsens helps you to find your way among an abundant offer to choose your cleaning company.
To help you see more clearly, we offer you a complete guide devoted to cleaning companies and the various services that will allow you to maintain, in your premises, a healthy, pleasant, and clean environment.
read more : topworldzone
Role of a cleaning company
The cleaning of a business involves various regular and additional Rengøring or more spaced out in time. It is advisable to choose suitable services.
More than the simple maintenance of offices or industrial premises, a cleaning company has the following missions:
- Advice to professionals: offers you solutions adapted to your needs and informs you of the standards in force
- Ensure the replacement of sanitary supplies (toilet paper rolls, soap dispensers, hand towels, etc.)
- Organize daily and periodic maintenance
- Treat floors against wear and dirt
- Clean windows, real estate maintenance
- Empty garbage cans, etc.
How to choose a cleaning company?
All cleaning companies must provide you with a quote that meets your requirements or offers solutions tailored to your needs. It is preferable to suggest to the cleaning companies that you consult, to come and visit your premises to assess the nature of the interventions on site.
Visit here : onlinewebworld24
2 points to take into account:
- The intervention rates may vary depending on the geographical location of your company: in the countryside, the travel costs of maintenance staff will be higher than in a business park comprising many other companies likely to call on the same group cleaning you.
- Refer to quality labels and certification for the best environment standard. Good to know: the label is the guarantee of a cleaning company that has all the means necessary for the maintenance of your company surfaces, graffiti… This certification is also a guarantee of the financial health of the company, its fair social policy, and the employment of trained and competent personnel.click here for more : topworld45
Before starting the service of Rengøringshjælp process, questioning a cleaning company, buying products and equipment, you should ask yourself several questions. The needs differ according to the nature of the place and according to the use which is made of it. The work is obviously not the same in an open space as in a cinema for example.
- The surfaces to be cleaned are taken into account as much as the configuration of the premises.
- In some sectors, confidentiality regarding the use of the premises may also play a role in the type of solution chosen.
Does your business have cleanliness, hygiene, and maintenance needs, but you don’t know which solution to choose?
The drafting of specifications will allow you to precisely identify your needs, analyze your resources and obtain precisely and adapted quotes from cleaning companies. It is therefore important to write this document well.
Why make specifications for cleaning?
The specifications have several functions:
- The specifications are used to clearly express the nature of your needs in terms of cleaning in the business.
- It allows the service provider to offer you a corresponding quote.
- Having taken the time to assess your needs when drafting the specifications allows you to better judge the offers and quotes from the cleaning companies that offer you their services.
To assess your expenses and be able to discuss with cleaning companies, you must take into account the specificities of your field of activity and ask yourself the right questions.
How to write the cleaning specifications?
Writing a specification is actually a study time that allows you to familiarize yourself with the hygiene sector in business:
- You become aware of what must be the subject of professional or specialized maintenance (windows, floor sweeping machine, facade, furniture, plants, etc.)
- You determine how often each item should be cleaned (daily, weekly, and monthly, yearly)
- You get an idea of the equipment needed, and the human resources to hire
- You put a framework for the intervention of professionals by targeting only the resources you need
In fact, two solutions are available to you:
- You detail precisely the intervention sought and the service provider gives you its price, so you can compare several offers on an identical basis.
- You provide boxes in front of which the service provider details his response (means implemented, evaluation of the number of cleaning staff, the equipment required, and the intervention time). The cleaning of premises is an activity in its own right which concerns communities and businesses. It requires, more and more, calling on professional cleaning agents. The maintenance of the premises, in the same way as the cleaning of the roads or the cleaning of the garden, corresponds to a great diversity of tasks.
Business cleaning: the types of premises to maintain
Common living spaces require special maintenance; there are different types of premises to clean:
- Building cleaning: the common areas of condominiums or collective housing (entrance halls, stairwells, access aisles, elevators, corridors, etc.)
- Office cleaning: business premises (floors, furniture, computers, windows, garbage cans, toilets, etc.) Hygiene, brand image and staff well-being are among the priorities of a company and often require the use of a cleaning company
- Business cleaning: from small shops to supermarkets
- Hotel cleaning
- Specific industrial cleaning (factories, workshops, etc.)
- Cinema, show, and theater cleaning
Premises cleaning services
While office activities are relatively clean, the reception of the public must always be impeccable. In other fields, such as industry or the food industry, where the products handled leave more numerous traces of various kinds, specialized and more regular services are necessary.