To go forward in the cybersecurity field, you’ll need to get certified as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Achieving this certification is one of the greatest methods to demonstrate your expertise in information security.
Despite this, passing the CISSP test is no easy task. To begin with, there are eight domains to learn about, each including a wide range of topics. Many helpful tools are available to alleviate your stress and help you get the most out of your time.
Study resources and practise tests for the CISSP exam:
Some helpful study resources are available if you have a basic understanding of the material but aren’t quite ready for a simple cheat sheet.
As a starting point, (ISC)2’s official study materials are available. CISSP For Dummies, Official CISSP Study and Practice Tests Apps, and Official CISSP Flash Cards are just a few of the resources available to help you prepare for the (ISC)2 CISSP Certification exam.
Some wonderful sites exist if you’re wanting to find alternatives. Many of the publishers of the books below provide mobile apps to complement study guides, so you may prepare for your test on the go.
- CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Eighth Edition
- CISSP Study Guide 3rd Edition
- Eleventh Hour CISSP®: Study Guide 3rd Edition
- CISSP Cert Guide (3rd Edition) (Certification Guide) 3rd Edition
- CISSP For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) 6th Edition
Practice tests and questions are included in many of the study aids and courses listed above and below. For those who desire more instruction, the following are some practise examinations that you may find useful.
The best CISSP prep courses: –
You can use the cheat sheets and study tools listed above to aid your exam preparation. However, you may require additional in-depth courses that cover the whole CISSP certification syllabus by Sprintzeal. For those who live outside of the United States, in-class instruction may be accessible. The problem is that these programmes aren’t available to everyone and might cost thousands of dollars for a single seat.
Many online courses are expensive, but there are those that won’t strain your wallet at all. With so many options, it might be difficult to make a decision. Here are our top picks for courses that are entirely online:
- StationX: The Complete CISSP Bundle
- Certified Information Security CISSP Exam Preparation
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Self-Paced Training
- Simplilearn: CISSP Certification
1. StationX: The Complete CISSP Bundle
StationX’s Complete CISSP Bundle is our best pick. Everything you need to pass the test is included in this package at a very affordable price. Updated for 2018’s CISSP certification, this course’s content will remain applicable until 2021. (When the next update is due). In this package you’ll find:
- CISSP certification: an overview
- Training that lasted almost 17 hours
- Almost 600 printable slide pages
- An outline of the course of study
- Over a thousand practise questions
- Thousands of free CPEs may be found on the internet.
2. Certified Information Security CISSP Exam Preparation: –
The CISSP test preparation course offered by Certified Information Security is extensive. In light of what you receive, the pricing is pretty reasonable. (ISC)2 test specialist Allen Keele has designed and narrated the course, which is updated twice a year. So you don’t have to spend time studying things that aren’t vital for the exam.
Interactive and adaptable, this application includes:
- Nearly a thousand slide decks
- Content that is narrated for 16.5 hours
- Exams in 54 different subject areas and lessons
- 8 timed CISSP practise tests (with 1,200 unique questions)
- At least 40 CEUs
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with Allen Keele
- CISA, CISM, and CRISC are just a few of the information security credentials that are available through Certified Information Security’s low-cost training programmes.
3. Official (ISC) 2 CISSP SELF PACED TRAINING :-
This is the official (ISC)2 training course. You may rest assured that the CISSP certification test will be a perfect match for this program’s content. It’s hardly the most expensive course out there, but it may be out of the reach of many test-takers. As a “self-paced training,” the content is only available for a short period after purchase, so you can’t go too slow. If you want to study for the test for more than 120 days (approximately four months), you may have to pay the price again.
4. Simplilearn : CISSP certification :-
Both of Simiplilearn’s online courses require substantial financial commitments. Online Classroom Flexi-Pass, which allows you to participate in online lessons conducted by an instructor, is another option. 90 days of lessons and lifelong access to the content are included with this package. The Self-Paced Learning course is significantly less costly, but it does not include any lessons.
Both of these choices have:
- A total of 67 hours of education.
- Continual availability of assistance
- A total of 30 CPE credits
- To help you get ready, here are five practise papers.
- One of the CISSP exam vouchers