Believe that everyone wants their car to always look new. “Steamgrønt” brings advice and tips for interior care from Bilvask københavn, steamgrønt interior and seat specialist for more than many years.
1. Wipe clean on a weekly basis.
If you use the car regularly should be wiped clean every week. Use a soft, damp cloth or microfiber cloth Wipe clean in minutes will help remove dust or residue and keep the skin moist always look new Choosing a microfiber cloth Recommended polyester blend fabrics and polyamide, 70/30 ratio. This thickness is ideal for wiping paint, glass, plastic, and leather. Additionally, a microfiber cloth is recommended to wipe away dust on the dashboard and center console of the car because it is designed to prevent dust from creeping back out. It does not scratch the surface of the car and is lint-free.
2. Choose the right equipment
To keep the leather seats and console clean use a soft brush or a microfiber cloth. Because these devices clean leather well and don’t scratch the upholstery or damage the material surface, choosing the softness level of the brush is when you try rubbing it with your hands first If you feel soft no irritation no redness it is possible to use recommended horsehair brush Because horsehair is known for its softness and durability. In the new Terra Beige, use a lighter microfiber cloth, such as white or cream, to prevent discoloration on the leather seats.
3. Choose standard cleaning products.
Can bring the car to a grouting service that specializes in interior cleaning use standard products Suitable for the interior material of the car every six months or according to the service life special upholstery cleaners can be purchased to remove stains, paint stains, and help keep your seat looking good. It also gives a fresh sent to the car selected products it should consist of three properties: UV protection. Because UV causes deterioration in the car can dustproof and can be coated without leaving stains spray the cleaning solution onto the microfiber cloth first. Then wipe thoroughly on the leather seat and let the liquid go in along the seams including the part that must be in contact with the skin or hair regularly if the cushion has a pattern, it is recommended that you choose a small brush. It is important to strictly follow the instructions for cleaning products. Always ask the car wash what kind of products they use. Finally, when buying a car, the dealer can recommend cleaning products including how to properly care for the car
4. Add shine to the car.
Upholstery conditioners add shine. Maintain the beauty of the car seat after cleaning it is recommended that the solution be poured onto the microfiber cloth instead of pouring directly onto the cushion; it will help the liquid spread evenly. Leave it for ten minutes to dry and set.
5. Clean the screen
To clean the large 9-inch touch screen, use a soft, dry cloth. If additional cleaning is required Use a small amount of a neutral cleaner, such as mild soap, and a soft cloth. Do not spray the screen with water or detergent. Pour some solution onto the damp cloth first, and then wipe the screen.
6. New cars, the better.
Specialists from steamgrønt it is suggested that the best time to start taking care of the interior of the car is when you get a new car to stay new for many more years It is recommended to always carry a canvas or waterproof cover in the car. For covering when having to bring pets into the car sports equipment or camping equipment the inside of the car will not be messy. Maintaining the interior of the car is easy and cost-effective. If practiced regularly and using the right equipment
Tips for cleaning your car on a budget
- Everyone likes to keep their cars clean that’s why they we very conscious about Rengøring af bil indvendig. But no one wants to spend a lot of money cleaning their car. Here are some tips to help keep your car clean without spending a lot of money.
- Wash the car with a little water and conditioner. This will give the car a lustrous exterior and it will look like it has just been polished. Hair conditioners should contain lanolin for best results.
- Make your car paint shine by using steamgrønt multipurpose oil to help get rid of dead bugs on car bodies, wood chips, bird droppings, and more, instead of using insecticides. All you have to do is a spray. Steamgrønt all-purpose oil and let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse. This can also help remove any old decals on the vehicle that you want to remove. If it’s a tough stain, you may need to lightly scrub the stain peanut butter uses Peanut butter can also help to clean the sticky spots caused by peeling off the stickers.
- For car windows you should use vinegar instead of ammonia. This is because ammonia can have a detrimental effect on the film on the window glass. You can clean your car windows at home with a quarter cup of alcohol and half a cup of vinegar. Mix well and spray on the window. And use newspapers to crumple and wipe down the window instead of using toilet paper because newspapers will not leave a crumb of paper on the window.
- Cleaning the interior surfaces of your car can be used. You can also use steamgrønt multipurpose oil to help remove stains or gum stains on fabrics. Just drop a small amount on the stained spot and rub gently with a soft cloth, then you can use soap and water to clean it.
- For many years old cars tend to smell. And one way to get rid of that odor is to put charcoal in a small bag and place it under the seat to absorb odors. It will act as a dehumidifier.