When getting muddled in the jungle that we refer to as the internet, you might come across the mention of crypto currencies and furthermore in the slot gaming world crypto slot. With confusion and misconception surrounding what they could be, people often mistake them for free slots. You can sign up at Grand Ivy no deposit site.
The world moves quickly these days with a number of strange new ways of paying and shopping and living made widely available and easy to find. That is why we are here to uncover the truth about crypto slots and to keep you in the know about the latest trends when it comes to online gaming, and furthermore what crypto slots relation with free online slots is… if there is any.
What are Crypto Slots?
Some of you more alert gamers reading this might well be in the know about what crypto currency is and thus what such methods as bitcoin are. But for those who are unaware, fear not for we will run you through everything there is to know about such modern anomalies.
First off, let us run you through crypto currencies:
- Crypto currencies, or more commonly referred to as just crypto, are an electronic and encrypted form of banking. This is essentially money on a computer that is not managed by a single person or entity, but instead acts more like a stock.
- Bitcoin is the most common form of crypto currency that people use, however that is not to say that it is the only form.
- These currencies are hidden and off the grid meaning that a high roller like you can keep all your thriving funds disguised from the pesky governments and banks… viva la proletariat.
Now you have a basic understand on crypto and bitcoin, what on earth are crypto slots?
- Crypto slots, quite simply, are slots that you pay, wager, and potentially win crypto currency with.
- This does, however, require you to have a crypto currency account so that you can wager with those funds (funds which are easily transferable from your standard banking system)
- Where some of you may be wondering what the point of all this, others will know that it is all to avoid letting higher bodies investigate and peek into your business, whilst also being a system defying act!
How are Crypto Slots Related to Free Online Slots?
Now to answer the question you all came here for, are crypto slots related to free slots? Free slots (slots that do not cost you to play) get the misconception of being linked to crypto slots because of their ambiguity.
However, ambiguity on the subject shall be squandered because they have nothing in common aside from their recent nature. Free slots allow you to play a slot game without paying a fee, or allow you to try the demo out for free without winning anything back, whereas crypto slots require you to enter in a separate form of currency, much like playing with Euros or Dollars.