It is evident that when it comes to upgrading or improving a home, one of the crucial parts is the flooring. You need to know that flooring can impact your home in the most significant way. You will get a huge option for flooring at present, but you must understand that Engineered wood flooring stands at the top position among them. It is because of various factors, but the most common factor is that Engineered wood flooring is an affordable and popular option in the market.
Nonetheless, if you want to know more about Engineered wood flooring, then our blog post will be beneficial for you. In the below section, we have provided you with the complete guide to engineered wood flooring. In our blog post, we have also mentioned some trendy Engineered wood flooring styles that you can check out if you want to upgrade the interior of your home. Along with that, we have also discussed the factors that you must consider before purchasing Engineered wood flooring.
Therefore, let us start by understanding how to know you need engineered wood flooring.
How do you know you need Engineered wood flooring?
No matter if you have hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, or tiles, with time, the flooring will tear off, and it will become noticeable, and who likes their home in that way. Every flooring comes with a time limit; some flooring stay for 100 years if you maintain it properly, and some can last up to 4-5 years.
If you want to know when you need Engineered wood flooring, then you have to observe the following factors-
- You can see some visible scratched marks that won’t go away.
- If you see any water damage
- If you see nailheads are coming off
- If you notice discoloration that cannot be fixed easily.
- If you see any crack or moving board.
If any of the factors mentioned above are present in your current flooring, then it is high time you need to change or shift in engineered wood flooring.
Types of Engineered wood flooring
The following are the types of Engineered wood flooring that you must know.
- Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL)
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- Hardboard (HDF)
- AC Plywood
- CDX Plywood
Some trendy Engineered wood flooring style you must check
In this section, we have highlighted some of the trendy Engineered wood flooring styles that you can use if you want to upscale the interior of your home.
- White oak engineered wood floors
- Blonde engineered wood floors
- European white oak engineered wood floors
- Satin-finished engineered wood floors
- Smoked finished engineered wood floors
- Matte-finished engineered wood floors
- Handscraped engineered wood floors
- Distressed engineered wood floors
- Wirebrushed engineered wood floors
- Wide plank engineered wood floors
- Herringbone engineered wood floors
Things you must consider before buying Engineered wood flooring
Now that you know the types of Engineered wood flooring let us explain what you must consider before you buy them.
- You should ask for samples of different styles
- You should look for the additional features that comes with the flooring
- You must consider Engineered wood flooring that has a high-quality plywood center.
The bottom line
Hopefully, our guide has helped you to understand Engineered wood flooring in a more detailed way.