Have you ever looked at a fully furnished apartment’s advertisement picture and fallen in love with it? Majority of the people have no idea that the furniture items as well as the interior designing they see in the pictures are nothing but the art of virtual staging. It is a concept in which, with the help of a software, the entire ambience of various rooms is created. From the little bathroom in the corner of the apartment to the large living room, there is not even a single furniture item that’s real in the picture, simply because most of the times they are not even constructed, fully.
If you are well aware of the concept of virtual staging and you think you know everything about it, we bet there are still several things that you are not aware of. Here’s a list of the ten things you have no idea about virtual staging:
- There are games related to virtual staging: Several companies have designed, created and developed apps as well as video games related to this concept. Since it is fun, many people like playing the same. You can upload the picture of various rooms of your house and place different furniture items. You can even share such pictures on your social media platforms.
- It is not a piece of cake, even though various game designing companies have made games on the same concept: Of course companies have created games related to this, but the art we create cannot be compared with the masterpieces of those created by professionals. Their software is also very different and advanced. Also, since they make money on their services, they often spend a lot of time in adding even the minutest details.
- You don’t need to be a constructor to hire a virtual staging professional: People often think they need to be constructors or realtors to hire such professionals, but the truth is somewhat different. In fact, this can be used as a trick. If you do not have sufficient funds to hire an interior designer for yourself, you can hire such a professional and tell him to create some of the best virtually staged pictures for you. Then, you can create somewhat similar for real as well. This is going to charge you a far lesser amount of money.
- Even real estate agents suggest hiring virtual staging professionals to their clients: It’s not that only constructors hire such services, but the middle level agents often tell their seller clients to use the services of virtual staging to create a remarkable impression of the property. When you have beautiful pictures of a well-furnished apartment, you market a dream to the buyers, and not just a property.
- Virtual staging can be done on the photographs of traditionally staged apartments too: If you have partially traditionally staged the apartment already, but you want to add some more things, you can count on virtual staging professionals for sure.
- Such photos, however, can increase your expectations from the property: This is the perhaps something you might have to adjust with, because sometimes, people have far more expectations from the property than it actually turns out to be.
No doubt there is some gray shade of virtually staging the apartments you want to sell, but it is the only way to make the space appealing enough without spending a huge chunk of money. If you want to hire some of the best virtual staging professionals, visit spotlessagency.com and check their work. The team is going to give the best services to you!