Importance of Learning Qur’an
Studying the Quran is a really virtuous deed that each and every Muslim must do on a daily basis. It not only brings him or her closer to the Creator, but it also serves as evidence of the rewards that will be bestowed upon him or her until the Doomsday for the good deeds that he or she has performed in this life.
Learning of the Quran is obligatory for all practicing Muslims, including both men and women. Muslims start studying the Quran at an early age and continue throughout their lives. The continuous connection with the Qur’an through its study brings Muslims closer to the Creator. It also gives tremendous blessing in this life on earth and will be a cause of great reward in the life to come.
We acquire the knowledge that reciting the Qur’an ought to be done with reverence and full concentration of the heart and mind from the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as well as the cultures of his companions (R.A). It is strictly forbidden for a Muslim to forget what they have learned from the Qur’an after they have acquired knowledge of it, so Muslims are required to continually revise the Ayahs in order to avoid forgetting what they have learned from the Qur’an. Our obligation to acquire knowledge of the Quran and to share that knowledge with others has been mandated by Allah (SWT).
Etiquettes while reciting Qur’an
- While one recites the Quran, it is considered proper etiquettes for the person to be in a state of wudu (ablution), and the environment should be clean of nijasat (impurities).
- When one Muslim makes a mistake while reading the Qur’an, it is the duty of another Muslim to correct him or her. This obligation falls on every Muslim.
- In order to achieve a deeper level of comprehension of the Quran, it is imperative that one receives instruction from an instructor who is well-versed in both Tajweed and Tafsir.
- When one is in the process of reading the Qur’an, it is essential to both comprehend the book’s message and reflect on what they have read. These steps should not be skipped.
- It is imperative that we pray to Allah (SWT), asking that He enlighten us with a profound comprehension of His holy book, the Qur’an, and lead us in the right direction. Ameen.
Online Hifz Classes
The goal of the Online Hifz classes that we offer is to assist students (both adults and children) in learning the Holy Quran and committing all or part of it to memory. Our knowledgeable and skilled Huffaz are here to assist each student in accomplishing their desired level of Quran memorization.
Through one-on-one classes, students in this online Hifz Quran course will work toward attaining the Itqan level of proficiency. The students (only adults) have the opportunity to learn more advanced topics in qirat with the goal of achieving perfection in their memorization of the Quran (Itqan).
- Memorization of the Holy Quran to an accurate standard
- Acquiring a general understanding of what the verses mean.
- Getting a better understanding of the motivations behind revealing the verses.
The following are the different tracks that are available to the students within this course:
- Memorizing from the final Juz (No 30).
- Memorizing short length Surahs.
- Memorizing some Surahs.
- Memorizing the complete.
Features of our course
There is a correct way to learn Hifz Quran online, and it is as follows:
- A brand new lesson (every day)
- 2-Recently memorized portion (Sabaqi)
This is the number of verses from the holy Quran that you have committed to memory over the course of the past week. It is the most essential component of the Lesson.
- 3- A review of previously learned text
This is the entirety of the passage that you have previously memorized and can now consider an old lesson in the process of learning the Quran.
Structure of the course:
Individual attention for Students Ages 4 to 80
Total Number of Levels: 30
No prerequisites Required Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels
Adults as well as children can take advantage of the excellent Hifz Quran online course that is provided by Mishkah Academy. The schedule that each student will follow, which will be provided by our teachers, will assist him or her in not only learning new verses but also recalling the ones that have already been learned. The amount of effort and time that each student and tutor puts in determines how long this course will take in its entirety.