We at Jacobsens know how much you care about your Erhvervsrengøring and want it to be clean, tidy and welcoming. That’s why we’ve put together this guide on the best way to keep your office looking its best!
We’ve divided this guide into two: One to make sure your office is as clean and tidy as it should be, and one for the general upkeep of the office. So let’s get started; we hope you will find them useful!
Basic Erhvervsrengøring Tasks
Here are some basic cleaning tasks that are easy to do yourself if you have a few minutes spare here or there. We recommend trying to undertake these every day, or at least once per week so they don’t build up too much. You can also just pick the ones that seem the most relevant for you depending on how big your office is. It’s not likely that all of these tasks need doing every day/week, but it’s a good list to have as a starting point.
- Vacuum all carpets and rugs
- Mop all floors
- Wipe down all surfaces, including desks, cabinets and doors
- Dust all furniture and surfaces
- Empty all rubbish bins and replace bin liners where necessary
- Clean the windows, both inside and out (or get someone else to do this for you)
Additional Erhvervsrengøring Tasks
If your office is particularly large or busy, you may need to do some additional tasks in order to keep it clean. Here are some of the most common ones:
If you have a kitchenette in your office with its own appliances, here are some additional tasks for that area:
- Clean the oven/stovetop
- Empty all cupboards of items, wipe the shelves out and vacuum/mop behind any items left inside
- Remove cobwebs from corners of the room
- Dust the blinds
Office Upkeep Guide
After thoroughly cleaning your office, it’s important to keep up on maintenance. This includes general upkeep as well as making sure things are being done properly so they don’t have to be cleaned again.
- Make sure all surfaces are wiped down and dust-free on a regular basis
- Vacuum/mop all floors at least once per week
- Replace lightbulbs as necessary
- Clean the windows at least every two months (or more often if required)
- Check for any leaks or water damage and repair as necessary
- Inspect the office furniture and fittings for any damage and report to your supervisor/manager if necessary
We hope that this guide has been of some help to you. If you have any questions or need any additional advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are always happy to help!
There are a number of advantages to hiring professionals
- Keeps your office clean
- Helps with removing dust mite, germs, bacteria etc.
- Helps with removing insects like cockroaches
- Makes sure that your place is truly clean according to the standards set by the authorities
Now you must be thinking why not do it yourself? Well! It is time consuming and also requires some expertise. Even if you are doing it right there are chances of mistakes which can cost you in future.
Also proper cleaning needs good investment as well as timely maintenance will increase the life of the machines and tools used for cleaning purpose. So, these problems can be sorted out by hiring professionals who have years of experience in this field.
The commercial cleaning company can offer the service at a frequency that works for you and your business. They also have the manpower, equipment, and supplies to get the job done right every time.
Thank you for reading.
The Jacobsens Team.