Raksha Bandhan, a festival of siblings that celebrates the hate-love relationship has its significance in Indian history since time immemorial. So, the thoughts about the significance of the thread of Raksha Bandhan has been arising since then only. However, we all know the significance and importance of the thread of Raksha Bandhan in our lives. This Raksha Bandhan, do not just get premium rakhi online or get your hands on exclusive rakhi gifts, but you need to understand its importance as well. So, let’s talk about theIf You Need More Information Visit 3movierulz
India, a country that accounts for diversification of cultures, celebrations of different religions, hundreds of languages, and whatnot? Again, Raksha Bandhan is one such festival of our nation that is commemorated countrywide. This festival brings among a lot of happiness, positivity, and undoubtedly love in our lives. This is the festival where we get to meet all our beloved and commemorate togetherness with delicious treats and desserts. So, here are some i9f the facts revolving around this article that we will be sharing with you all. So, let’s hop in:
- Just as the name of the festival suggests, Raksha stands for protection, and Bandhan stands for the bond. So, it’s a bind between the siblings, which glorifies the protection and love among them.
- Colorful threads that we know as rakhis are tied in the hands of the brothers and asking them for a promise to protect them always.
- Followed by a series of gifts being exchanged between siblings, which we believe is one of the best ways to show or express our love for each other. Get online gifts delivery in Lucknow along with some mesmerizing gifts and celebrate the essence of this relationship with your siblings and cousins.
- It was traditionally that Mauli (red religious thread in Hinduism) was tied in the hands of the brother. With time, the trend took a turn and settled for beautiful designer rakhis available in different sizes and colors.
- While the real essence of the rakhi is about brother protecting the sister and wishing her a happy life, on the other hand, sisters do pray for the long, healthy, and prosperous lives of their children.
- The most important part of the festival is yet to be discussed. Yes, you guessed it right. Gifts I am talking about. Traditionally, it was an amount of money or sweets that were exchanged. With time, the form took place to gifts that the person wishes to give. Now, sisters and brothers do tell their desired gifts prior to their sibling by dropping hints or telling them straight to get the gifts. This is the best of the folklore because it keeps the thrill of the celebration intact.
Mythological roots of the celebration:
The story goes back to the Lord Sun, who had three children, Manu, Yama, Yamuna. Manu was born to Chaaya (the shadow of Samjhna), whereas Yama and Yamuna were born to Samjhna. It was when Samjhna visited her maternal house leaving Chaaya behind so that Lord Sun would never get to know the truth. When Samhna was gone, Yama and Yamuna’s stepmother, Chaaya, mistreated both of them. After some years, when Yama got to know the truth about Chaaya, out of fear, Chaaya cursed Yama with death. Yamana, comprehending about the curse given upon her brother Yama, panicked as she really loved her brother. It was to save her sibling from the evil, the Yamana tied a Raksha Bandhan on the wrist of his brother and protected him from dying.
However, there is much speculation around the fiction, but there are some people who believe in this story. The story of Yama and Yamuna defines the bond and love of siblings. So, the real definition of the sibling bond is. No matter how much we want to get rid of our siblings at times, it is our siblings that we won’t want to live with anyone else. Get online gifts delivery in Gurgaon for your brother and get the smile on his lips, which you always want for him. Do indulge, sweets, gifts, some old memories, and good food into your celebration. Believe me; you will get many more memories to be cherished forever.
Visit Here: 123Movies