Many outlook users experience [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error many times? It is one of the most common errors faced by users of Microsoft Outlook. This error arises when your Outlook is unable to work properly due to many possible reasons. This quick guide will explain how to solve [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error in your outlook email.
Why [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error occurs?
• The most common cause of error [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] is the cache and cookies issue caused by mixing these files when you are using more than one account.
• This problem can also be caused by any defect in the application files produced during the installation process or any conflict with other programs.
• The less common cause of this issue is the old version of the software also.
How to Fix [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] issue?
We have understood why [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] occurs, so we can easily remove this error and get rid of the issue by following methods.
Method 1: Clear Cookies and Cache
Cookies and cache are some files stored in your computer for a better user experience of application or website. Defected or corrupted Cookies and Cache files are the most common cause of this error. To get rid of these corrupted files, we have to clear cache and cookies.
You can quickly clear these files by going to Settings (Press Ctrl +H ) of your browser.
You can also use the incognito or private tab of your browser to check whether these files are the cause of the problem or not. If your account does not show [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error in the incognito tab, Just remove cache and cookies from a regular browser so that you can use Outlook without error normally.
Method 2: Use only one account of Microsoft Outlook
Using multiple account cause conflict with Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server. This can also cause defects in the files stored by Outlook on your computer.
Due to these errors, you would have to transfer to only one account to get rid of these frustrating errors.
Follow the following steps:
- Log out from all accounts of Microsoft outlook.
- Clear all background process by Ctrl + Alt + Del
- Re-launch Outlook
- Log in with one account which you intend to use in future
- Now your account should be free of that code
Method 3: Repairing files through the Automatic Repair tool
If none of the methods works for you, try this method to repair corrupted files. Just follow the following steps to fix your files and eliminate the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error from your email.
- Open Outlook.
- Click File > Settings
- Choose the email address which is showing the issue
- Click continue
- After finishing the repair, Click Finish
- If your error still does not disappears, use troubleshoot center of windows
Method 4: Uninstall & Reinstall Microsoft Outlook Program
If your app is outdated, uninstall the old app and reinstall the newer and updated app.
Click start button > Search control panel > Click uninstall a program > find Outlook > uninstall the app
Download the latest version of Outlook from the official website of Outlook> Install the app > Login your one account
Now the error must have been gone
Method 5: Talk to Microsoft about [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error
If your issue persists, the last option is to talk to a Microsoft outlook representative about the problem.
- Go to settings of windows.
- Search Email
- Scroll down in the screen
- Click on “get help.”
- Windows will connect you to one of the support representatives.
These 5 methods can surely help you to fix [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error. If you are still unable to solve this issue, you can freely contact me through the comment section below.