Instagram lets your imagination fly high. If you are a content creator looking to earn from Instagram, this is high time you concentrate on increasing your followership. It might not be as easy as it sounds because building followership will take time, and you must put in enough effort. So, here’s what you can do to gain authentic followers, likes, and views quickly – use Likefy.
Being on Instagram to earn millions means you must act smart and stay ahead of the competition. Here are some tips you can follow:
- An appealing bio: A bio is usually the first thing a new visitor reads on your profile. You can tweak it to grab the attention of your target audience. It is more like a character pitch. So, put the vital elements in there:
- A good quality profile picture because seeing is believing.
- The bio must contain a CTA: you can keep a sharable #hashtag, the link to your website, and definitely your contact details).
- A write-up that doesn’t feel like it’s all fake.
- Networking: As stated earlier, getting the first 1000 followers can be challenging. But do not be fazed; you can start by asking your nearest connections (friends, family, colleagues, schoolmates, collegemates, and more) to follow you and utilize those to the fullest. You might even contemplate connecting with small local businesses or welfare groups depending on the kind of profile you have. Getting followership is not enough; you must keep them engaged too. So, do not forget to comment on their posts, share and like their content, and more.
- Define your vision: Treat yourself or your account as a brand. No need to be serious, just be a little casual, and that should do. Do not change your tone often because you need your audience to fully understand the essence of your profile. The bottom line is being consistent. As a content creator, you must generate content in a way that doesn’t hamper your signature style. Your vision should be to uniquely define how you interact with your audience, comment on their posts, or even post your own content.
- Content high on engagement: Try to build a community through your content.
Sharable and engaging high-quality content will do you good. You can post question-based stories and polls. You can ask your audience to provide you with suggestions. Before and after posts are pretty trendy. You can even host contests or announce giveaways. Keep yourself abreast of the Instagram trends to be at the forefront always!
- Consistency is the key: Consistent posting will keep your audience amused. Use specialized software to find out when the users are active mostly and hit the post button. The visitors must feel that following you was worth it! Consistent posting helps your audience to understand your style and essence better. This way, you can reach more people.
Instagram is a place where you can experiment, try, and keep analysing what works better for you. Reaching the first 1000 followers is tricky but not impossible. Try to establish a connection with accounts having excellent followership and understand the niche as well as its relevance with your own. Try to be creative as much as possible; the rest… you can handle it!