Using mobile slot sites sauch as Spin Rider can be incredibly fun but sometimes players can find that they have been scammed if they are not being careful.
Why is Safety Important?
Safety is incredibly important when it comes to using an online slot site. As players need to complete transactions in order to fund their account, making sure that a site is safe from hackers and thieves is imperative. Information such as bank and credit/debit card details can be stolen if a mobile slot site is not careful with players details. Even information that may appear innocuous such as usernames can be stolen and then used against players, as many online accounts that people use share the shame username. Scams can also come from inside the site, with things like rigged games which can put the player at an unfair disadvantage. Luckily, there are several things which help to guarantee the safety of a mobile slot site for players.
Warning Signs to Lookout for
When you are using a mobile slot site, there are several things which you should keep an eye out for. If you spot any of these suspicious things, it is important that you leave the site and do not hand over your card details to the site.
- Bad reviews. One of the most obvious signs of an unsafe slot site is if it has bad reviews. Ask other players what their experiences have been on slot forums, if you find that many have had bad experiences then it is best to move on from the site.
- Unhelpful customer service. Another warning sign is if the customer service is unhelpful. While this can have a different definition depending on the person, generally if the customer service doesn’t communicate well and is pedantic this is a sign that they are unsafe. Online slot sites should be as transparent as possible to players when they are dealing with issues.
- Lack of payment methods. If a site you are using only offers one or two payment methods which are relatively obscure, you should leave the site before you hand over any personal information as the chances are that the site is extremely unsafe.
Criteria of Safety
When you aren’t sure what you should be looking for, avoiding scams is difficult. Luckily, there is a general criteria which indicates a safe site to use.
- Proper licenses and regulation. Look for the proper licenses which indicate the slot site is being regulated on the main home page of the site. Any site displaying the Gambling Commission logo is guaranteed to be properly checked and regulated for the general public.
- Check the RTPs are verified. Many people who get scammed actually have an issue in receiving a payout from the site that they are using. To circumvent this issue, make sure to properly verify that the RTP of a slot you are using is accurate. This can be done with a simple search.
Mobile slot sites are safe when you know what to look out for, make sure that they are properly licensed and regulated to be sure that you won’t encounter any issues.